MarineTraffic, the global ship tracking intelligence service, with 6 million unique monthly users and over 20000 new registered users per month, is looking to hire a qualified Community manager to join the Athens team.
As the community manager your mission will be to find solutions to manage and keep different communities such as our Photographers or Translators close to our brand.
The ideal candidate has exceptional written communication skills, is able to develop ideas to engage communities, and understands the importance of prompt communication. They should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Here is what you would expect to focus on:
- Setup and manage activities to meet company objectives with regards to communities.
- Design and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Promptly react to maritime-related incidents that call for a statement by MarineTraffic with respective content
- Coordinate with Product Marketing to stay updated on new products and features
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and maritime trends
Here is what we are looking for, from a great Community manager:
- Willingnes to grow, excel and exceed expectations
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing email newsletters)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent writing skills (in English)
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Understanding of the maritime sector
And here are some of the perks you will receive when you join our team:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- State of the art technology
- Self development and training
If you’ve read the description carefully and feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.
Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader. Apply now.