Customer Training Coordinator
MarineTraffic, the Global Ship Tracking Intelligence service, with 6 million unique monthly users, more than 350,000 followers on social media and over 20,000 new registered users per month, is hiring a Customer Training Coordinator, who will be working on the customer training strategy and its implementation.
Being part of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Training Coordinator has passion and excitement for the creation and delivery of dynamic, innovative learning and development content with ultimate goal to make our customers successful.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Compiling Help Desk documentation and being responsible for content maintenance
- Creating online training guides and how-to videos
- Building email educational campaigns
- Working with Product and Marketing to prepare and publish content to support major product launches
- Communicating one-on-one with customers via email, answering their questions and troubleshooting issues
- You find joy in empowering others
- Your are a native English speaker
- You have prior experience in similar position
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and obsession with the details
- You have a creative and innovative mind
- You enjoy educating customers on exciting new features and industry best practices
- You are familiar with MarineTraffic
- Huge learning experience working in a growing SaaS company
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment
- Private medical insurance
If you are looking for a role that is both challenging and fun, get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader.