Human Resources Manager
MarineTraffic, the global ship tracking intelligence service, is growing and now looking to hire an HR manager to join the Athens team, looking after the whole organisation.
Developing our people and recruiting top talent are key to us, as we continue building our team, driven by our core values: constantly innovate, exceed expectations, be truthful and transparent and have fun!
You will be responsible to deliver best-in-class solutions for attracting, developing and retaining talent. You will drive people strategy within MarineTraffic and implement solutions that strengthen employee engagement, growth, impact and productivity, in a global business environment.
More specifically, the areas of responsibilities include:
- Talent acquisition
- Talent planning and management
- Performance assessment and development
- Employee engagement
- Leadership and professional development
- Compensation and benefits structure
Some of the key activities include:
- Support the full range of organisational development initiatives (e.g., talent, performance development) including strategy setting
- Drive key HR processes, including the areas of focus listed above
- Develop and deliver organisational development solutions (e.g., development programs, training, tools, resources) that add value, address strategic priorities and streamline processes
- Analyse business data/trends impacting performance, talent, engagement; interpret trends (eg, employee satisfaction survey) and present findings
- Participate in cross functional teams addressing common organisational development initiatives and support team leaders with their HR-related duties
You must be ready to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment, which helps employees to succeed and expand their careers. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement encourages each team member to drive change and performance. The combination of top talent, resources and support allows teams to produce great results.
More specifically, we are looking for the following:
- 3-5 years of organisational development experience required
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Metrics and data analysis abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communications with ability to concisely deliver key messages, in English
- Team-oriented, actively participating to foster a positive work environment with peers
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfort interacting with the team
- Comfort speaking up to share ideas, facilitating group discussions and hosting programs
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and maintain composure in a dynamic environment, managing multiple deadlines and priorities – large capacity and ability to manage expectations
- Comfortable with technology
- Self-starter who is results-oriented and able to execute autonomously
Looking for a role that is both challenging and fun? Get your career on course by joining a globally recognised industry leader, in a flexible working environment, with a startup culture. Join a Greek company addressing the Global market and make a mark!